Important update and reassurances to our clients
Many of you have been in contact with us over the last couple of weeks, concerned about the possibility of having to work from home / remotely. We are currently undertaking the task of ensuring that all of our clients are well looked after, which has meant working longer hours and deploying additional resources.
At Merr IT we have clients in other countries, i.e. Singapore, Spain & Germany and have therefore experienced first-hand, how quickly things can move along.
Given the current situation, we just want to assure all of our clients of our USP’s and our absolute focus on our client care.
- In the first instance, clients with support contracts in place will receive priority support; we always aim to look after all our clients as quickly as possible. If you are unable to reach us by telephone, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is constantly monitored and all inbound messages are logged directly into our helpdesk system and generate an automated response containing a case reference number.
- As we look after all types of industries, including hotels and veterinary practices and with many of them in multiple time zones, we are available out of normal office working hours here. Again, if you are unable to contact us by telephone please email the Helpdesk email address which is monitored at all hours.
- We understand your needs during these uncertain times; do not hesitate to contact us for advice on any issues by emailing email@example.com.
- If you have not yet put measures in place for yourself and / or your employees to work from home, please do get in contact.
- Our support team have a wide range of knowledge so no matter what systems or queries you have, do not hesitate to get in contact. We also have external advisors and experts who we work alongside for anything more obscure.
We are putting this out there just to reassure our clients that all of us at Merr IT will continue working to full capacity during this crisis and we understand what business owners are currently going through.
From us all at Merr IT Ltd